Terms and Conditions
We are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us by clicking on our "Contact Us" page.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogs, and click on any items that you GOTTA HAVE and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" button and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept most major credit cards. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
We process your order right away. We will normally send your order to you within the time frame specified for each item as you place item in your cart. For Will Call orders, you will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will be notified via Email in 4-5 days if your item is back orded. You will have the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from within the United States sales tax will be applied to all in state orders. All other orders are tax free.
Credit Card Security
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We would love to hear from you. If you need to reach us, please click on our "Contact Us" page for email address and phone numbers.
Rental Terms and Conditions
1. Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any injury or damage arising from the operation and use of the Unit while in the care, custody and control of Customer. Customer shall be fully responsible and liable for the consequences of the use of the Rental or Demo Unit and shall hold Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. harmless therefore.
2. Customer has personally inspected the Unit at the time of signing this Agreement, acknowledges receipt of the Unit in good, first-class conditions, that said Unit is acceptable for Customer’s intended use, and that the Unit shall be returned to Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc., when due, in like condition and repair, normal wear and tear expected. For purposes of this Agreement, the following terms shall apply: “day” shall mean eight (8) hours during a twenty-four hour period; “week” shall mean forty (40) hours during a calendar week; “month” shall mean one hundred sixty (160) hours during a calendar month. Customer shall keep the Unit in good condition and repair, providing necessary and customary maintenance.
3. Customer shall prohibit anyone, other than Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. personnel, from altering, repairing or adjusting the equipment in any manner.
4. At the request of the renter, Buckeye Power Sales Co., will service the equipment at customer’s expense.
5. Customer shall obtain and keep in full force and effect an insurance policy that provides full coverage against liability collision and comprehensive loss as the result of the use and operation of the Unit by Customer, its agents and employees. In the event the Unit is determined by Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. to be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed beyond repair, Customer shall pay Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. in cash, for the Unit the full stipulated loss value. Upon such payment, this Agreement shall terminate as to the Unit and Customer shall return said Unit, or its remains, to Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc.
6. If Customer fails to pay rent or other amounts due and payable hereunder, within ten (10) days after the due date; or if Renter is in breach of any term and condition of this Rental Agreement, which breach remains uncured for a period of ten (10) days after notice thereof from Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc., the Agreement shall be deemed in default. Upon default, Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. may take possession of the Unit, without notice or demand wherever located, without court order or other process of law and without being guilty of trespass or conversion. Customer hereby waives any and all damages occasioned by such repossession. Notwithstanding any such repossession, Customer shall remain liable for the full possession of the Unit. Upon such default, Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. may sue for and recover all rents and payments then accrued and thereafter accruing. Renter shall pay Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. all cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred by Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. in exercising any of its rights under this Agreement, or by law.
7. In the event of Customer’s insolvency or bankruptcy, or the appointment of a receiver for the assets of Customer, or the institution of any legal proceedings of any kind or character affecting possession of any of the property herein rented, Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. may, at its option and without giving notice or legal process, repossess and immediately take possession of, and remove the Unit wherever the same may be found. Such insolvency shall be deemed by Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. as being in default under the terms of this Agreement, or by law.
8. Without proper written consent of Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc. Customer shall not assign or pledge this Agreement or the Unit, or permit the Unit to be used by anyone other than the Customer or its agents and employees.
9. BUCKEYE POWER SALES CO., INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONDITION OF THE UNIT, ITS MERCHANTABILITY OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.